Ai coinsAlt-coinsCrypto eduCrypto newsICO-IDOPress releaseTechnology

The top 6 on Binance in 2023

coming listing on Binance 2023

explore the best 6 crypto projects

In this article, we will explore the most six important currencies that will be listed on the Binance platform during the first half of 2023.

According to what I received from a private source within the Binance platform.

Binance is the biggest crypto exchange globally, with a daily trading volume of over $11 billion in the last 24 hours alone.

Binance platform is no longer the same as before. As it is now conducting its own evaluation of the projects that wish to be included and choose.

The most powerful projects that you expect will grow strongly, and there will be global interest in them later.

Quick view:

Project namesymbolbrief
ArbitrumARBArbitrum is an Ethereum layer-two (L2) scaling solution. It uses optimistic rollups to achieve its goal of improving speed, scalability and cost-efficiency on Ethereum.
Gold hunter AiGIGold Hunter Ai is a German artificial intelligence project in the field of searching for gold. The team invented a mobile application that works with artificial intelligence. Treasures and raw gold can be found quickly, with high accuracy, and at a very low cost. It is suitable for individuals and companies.
Space IDIDSPACE ID is building a universal name service network with a one-stop identity platform to discover, register, trade, manage web3 domains. It also includes a Web3 Name SDK & API for developers across blockchains.
Radiant CapitalRDNTRadiant aims to be an omnichain money market where users can deposit any major asset on any major chain and borrow various supported assets across multiple chains, eliminating the need for silos of liquidity.
VALL-EVALLEVALL-E, an artificial intelligence project for developers from Microsoft, which will create a new digital revolution to create real human voices that can interact with emotions and feelings.
Open CampusEDUOpen Campus is a decentralized solution for educators, content creators, parents, students, and co-publishers designed to address the major challenges in education today.

#1 Arbitrum:

Symbol: ARB, Total supply: 10 B. Network: Arbitrum & ETH.

Arbitrum is a layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum that aims to improve the blockchain’s speed and scalability.

The project was founded by Offchain Labs, a startup founded by Ed Felten, Steven Goldfeder, and Harry Kalodner.

The vision of the project is to provide users with fast and cheap transactions, without sacrificing the security and decentralization of the Ethereum network.

Arbitrum has received funding from several investors, including Pantera Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and Union Square Ventures.

The project has gained significant traction in the Ethereum community, with many developers and users adopting the platform for their dApps and smart contracts.

With its innovative technology and strong team, Arbitrum has the potential to play a key role in the future of decentralized finance and the broader blockchain industry.

#2 Gold Hunter Ai:

Symbol: GI, Total supply: 100,000,000 Gi. Network: BSC

Gold Hunter AI is a unique crypto project that has developed an app and device that utilizes AI technology to find treasures and ore gold.

The company has secured a patent for its innovative technology, which could potentially revolutionize the way that mining is conducted.

The app and device are designed to provide users with accurate and reliable data on the location of valuable minerals and precious metals.

The German team behind Gold Hunter AI is made up of experts in the fields of AI, mining, and blockchain technology.

The project has attracted attention from investors who are interested in the potential for the technology to disrupt the mining industry.

If successful, Gold Hunter AI could provide a more efficient and cost-effective way to locate and extract valuable resources, while also reducing the environmental impact of mining operations.

#3 Space ID:

Symbol: ID, Total supply: 2,000,000,000 ID.  Network: ETH, BSC

is a decentralized identity platform built on the blockchain that aims to provide users with secure and private digital identities.

The project’s vision is to create a world where individuals have control over their personal data and can access services without having to share sensitive information with third parties.

The mission of Space ID is to enable users to manage their digital identities in a simple and secure way.

The platform features decentralized storage for personal data, as well as advanced encryption and authentication protocols to protect user information.

Space ID also offers a user-friendly interface, making it easy for individuals to manage their identities and access services online.

Overall, Space ID is a promising project that has the potential to transform the way we think about digital identity and privacy.

#4 Radiant Capital:

Symbol: RDNT. Total supply: 1,000,000,000.  Network: Arbitrum, BSC

is a blockchain-based project that aims to revolutionize the world of decentralized finance (DeFi).

The vision of the project is to create a global financial system that is open, transparent, and accessible to everyone.

The mission of Radiant Capital is to build a platform that provides users with a range of DeFi products and services, including lending, borrowing, and staking.

The platform features a user-friendly interface, making it easy for users to manage their finances and earn passive income from their investments.

Radiant Capital also incorporates advanced security measures, such as smart contract auditing and insurance, to ensure the safety of user funds.

#5 VALL-E:

Symbol: VALLE, total supply: TBA. Network: TBA

is a zero-shot text-to-speech (TTS) project is currently being developed by Microsoft’s developers.

The project’s vision is to create a TTS system that can speak any language without the need for training or additional data.

The mission of VALL-E is to provide a seamless and natural TTS experience for users, regardless of the language they speak.

The platform features state-of-the-art neural network technology, which enables it to generate high-quality speech that is indistinguishable from human speech.

VALL-E also incorporates advanced natural language processing (NLP) techniques, allowing it to understand context and generate speech that is appropriate for different situations.

Overall, VALL-E is a highly innovative project that has the potential to transform the way we think about TTS technology.

Its advanced features and capabilities make it a promising option for developers and businesses looking to integrate TTS into their products and services.

#6 Open Campus Protocol:

Symbol: EDU. Total supply: 1,000,000,000 EDU. Network: BSC

is a blockchain-based project that aims to create a decentralized platform for higher education.

The vision of the project is to make education more accessible, affordable, and personalized by leveraging the power of blockchain technology.

The mission of Open Campus Protocol is to provide students with a seamless and transparent educational experience, enabling them to take control of their learning journey.

The platform features a range of tools and services, including digital credentials, peer-to-peer tutoring, and personalized learning plans.

With the decline of other digital currency platforms that were previously considered a reliable source of good digital currencies. And converting it into a purely commercial form, accepting the inclusion of any trivial project. Like CoinMarketCap and CoinGeco.

Binance in 2023 took the initiative to evaluate the projects themselves.

Among the most important criteria that projects are required to achieve:

The idea of the project must be creative and revolutionary

The seriousness of the team developing the project.

The financial support the project received from the first investors.

Of course, we all know that any project that gets the honor of being listed on the Binance platform 2023 is considered a great achievement in itself.

As the currency price rises immediately and the community of the project becomes very large.

Yahoo Finance

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage ..